Hi, I’m David Sanchez
I wake up for the opportunity to create a positive influence for those around me and be a better version of myself everyday.
Whether it’s getting muddy…
Running for a cause…
Or taming a mountain…
I’m always up for a challenge!
Bachelor of Science: Business Marketing – California State University, Long Beach
MY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Service Experience Manager – Nordstrom – July 2016 to present
– Directly managing Customer Service, Order Pickup, Order Fulfillment and training for the entire store of 400+ employees.
– Propelled sales from $75M to $85M and recognized as #1 comp store increase in region.
– Accelerated BOPUS sales to $2.4M and exceeded a 45% increase for the past year.
– Pioneered centralized alterations and ship-to-store location in Order Pickup and due to the overwhelming success and profitability, was adopted by every store in the company.
– Won Support-Manager-of-the-Year in 2017 and 2018.
– Consistently ranked #1 in the region for the past three years with opening new lines of credit for our customers.
Store Manager – Nordstrom – March 2015 to July 2016
– Managed a $25M store with 85+ employees.
– Oversaw $4M in revolving inventory and posted a $200K reduction in shrinkage.
– Ensured the store came in-line with annual expense budget.
– Coached employees merchandising expectations to create a compelling customer experience.
– Led training programs for the region to cultivate top talent.
Assistant Buyer – Nordstrom – January 2014 to March 2015
– Rallied for a record-setting year with over $150M in sales and an 11% increase.
– Expanded points of distribution by adding top designer vendors including Valentino, Chanel, Saint Laurent, and Jimmy Choo.
– Awarded Buying-Department-of-the-Year for the entire company.
– Managed in-season re-orders and stock balances between 65 designer focused doors.
– Negotiated RTV’s on low sell-thru receipts while maintaining a coveted relationship with designers.
– Created and curated sales reporting that was distributed to the Corporate Executive Team and at the store level.
Regional Sales Manager – Nordstrom – January 2013 to January 2014
– Increased sales volume from $65M to $70M.
– Broadened footwear distribution for luxury designers, including Gucci, Saint Laurent, and Salvatore Ferragamo, in emerging locations within my territory.
– Fostered the largest men’s shoes region within the company.
– Oversaw 22 stores in the Southern California Region, from Santa Barbara to San Diego.
Department Sales Manager – Nordstrom – May 2007 to December 2012
– Posted year over year increases in high profile departments in Southern California such as South Coast Plaza, Mission Viejo, Santa Barbara, and Cerritos.
– Largest assignment was South Coast Plaza with $8.4M in sales for the year while posting a 10% year over year increase.
– Received regional and corporate recognition for Leader-of-the-Month on multiple assignments and spearheaded a more relevant way of assisting customers, now incorporated and used company-wide.
– Promoted every store’s Wellness Program by setting up events including Susan G. Komen Race-for-the-Cure, Be The Match Foundation Race, Irvine Mud Run and living a more active lifestyle.
Thank you for taking the time to view my site.
I hope to connect with you soon!